Our services center around a holistic approach towards medicine and wellness and the belief that the body seeks to find balance and health on its own. Our job then is to provide the resources, opportunities, understanding, and tools necessary for the body to do so. We do this through a combination of preventative and prescriptive care plans that seek to address the root causes of problems, rather than just the symptoms.
We are contracted with several PPO insurance plans, but not all services are covered by insurance. We do not participate in any HMO plans or government programs.
If we do not participate with your insurer, you can be seen at our practice, but on a cash basis. If there is ever a need for expensive tests or costly vaccines, some patients are able to use their coverage for that through the services of other providers.
Due to the nature of our services, and the fact that many insurance companies do not reimburse us for the overhead required to manage insurance plans, we charge a yearly membership fee per child of $300 for 2019. If you are expecting a new baby or would like to switch practices and the annual fee just feels like one expense too many, please let us know and we will do our best to work with you.
For a LIMITED TIME we are waiving the membership fee for the first year for new patients. Please contact us for more information.
What Your Membership Fees Pay For:
- Personal, attentive care from people who genuinely know and care about you and your family.
- Integrative Medical Services.
- Same-day or next-day appointments.
- Minimal or no wait time.
- Basic School Forms included (1 per year per child)
- Prenatal visit and new patient interview
- 24 hour ability to send a secure email or text to your child’s physician. 24 hour on call phone service.
- Appointment scheduling in a way that meets your needs (phone, email, online etc.).
- Top of the line Electronic Medical Record software with Patient portal.
- Environmentally responsible healthcare. We are as green as possible, reducing paper and we use environmentally responsible products.
- Email capabilities including refill requests instead of waiting on hold or leaving a voicemail message.
- Community advocacy to build a culture of health for everyone in our region.
- Creative delivery of care that is based on the best evidence available for screening tests, prevention, diagnosis, and treatments.
Membership fees do not cover healthcare services provided under insurance coverage. Membership fees also do not cover home visits, specialty laboratory testing, and supplements.